Director's Responsibility Statement Section 134(5)(f) of Companies Act, 2013 states that "the directors should have devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisions of ALL applicable laws and that such systems were adequate and operating effectively."
Functions of Company Secretary Section 205(1) of Companies Act, 2013 requires a CS to report to the board about compliance with the provisions of this Act, the rules made there under and ALL other laws applicable to the Company."
- Identify all applicable laws
- Select and Assign applicable compliances
- Preset due dates + automatic reminders + checklists = Hard to miss a compliance
- Monitor Real-Time Compliance status across departments and locations
- Generate dynamic compliance reports and address non-compliances, if any